This is our band new breakout board for the HopeRF RFM69HW wireless RF module, from HopeRF. This breakout board gives you access to all the pins on the RFM69HW module in a through hole format that is easy to use in a prototyping environment. The antenna connection is via a convenient SMA male connector allowing you to attach either a stub antenna or anything up to a yagi for superior range. This gives our RFM69HW breakout board the best range of any breakout board on the market!
Note, this product is the bare RFM69HW Breakout Board for you to assemble yourself. You can use your own RFM69HW module or purchase one from our store. For more information on the Hope RF RFM69HW module visit its product page or download the datasheets below.
The RFM69HW breakout board PCB comes in a 14-pin DIP compatible module, with pins spaced at 2.54mm (suitable for breadboard use) and uses an SMA male connector for the antenna (not included with the bare PCB).
- 14-pin DIP compatible PCB, pins spaced at the standard 2.54mm
- Can be mounted directly onto a breadboard or prototyping board
- Mounts directly onto our nanoTRONICS24 – PIC24 Development Board
- SMA connector for antenna – allowing for excellent range (not included)
- On board decoupling capacitors – for improved wireless module performance and range
- Our trademark purple soldermask and white silk screen – looks fantastic
- Highest quality ENIG plated PCB to reduce corrosion and enable easy soldering
- Dimensions: 38 x 33 x 1.6 mm
- RFM69HW Carrier / Breakout Board Schematic
- RFM69HW Datasheet
- RFM69HW 433MHz FCC Test Report – Manufacturer Provided
- RFM69HW 433MHz ETSI Test Report – Manufacturer Provided
- RFM69HW Demo Code – Manufacturer Provided