This is our breakout board for the RFM22B module, from HopeRF – now in our trademark funky purple colour. This breakout board gives you access to the pins on the RFM22B module in a through hole format so it is easy to use in a prototyping environment. The antenna connection is a convenient SMA connector so you can attach either a stub antenna or anything up to a yagi for superior range (we have been able to communicate over many km’s using these modules).
Note this product is the bare RFM22B Breakout Board for you to assemble yourself. You can use your own RFM22B module or purchase one from our store. For more information on the RFM22B module visit it’s product page or download the datasheets below.
The breakout board comes in a 14-pin DIP compatible module, with pins spaced at 2.54mm (suitable for breadboard use) and uses an SMA connector for the antenna (not included with the bare PCB).
- 14-pin DIP compatible PCB, pins spaced at the standard 2.54mm
- Can be mounted directly onto a breadboard or prototyping board
- Mounts directly onto our nanoTRONICS24 – PIC24 Development Board
- SMA connector for antenna (not included) – allowing for excellent range
- On board decoupling capacitor – for improved wireless module performance
- Purple soldermask and white silk screen – looks fantastic
- Highest quality ENIG plated PCB to reduce corrosion and enable easy soldering
- Jumpers to control TXANT and RXANT pins if required – reducing microcontroller pins required
- Dimensions: 38 x 33 x 1.6 mm
- RFM22B Carrier / Breakout Board Schematic
- RFM22B Datasheet
- RFM22B Register Description
- Manufacturer Provided Demo Code
Note: It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure this module conforms to their local laws and regulations.