This product is our slim breakout board for the HopeRF RFM69HW wireless RF module, from HopeRF. This breakout board gives you access to all the important pins on the RFM69HW module in a through hole format that is easy to use in a prototyping environment. Multiple antenna connection options are supported including an SMA connector, MMX connector or if space is an issue a wire antenna. The SMA and MMX options allow you to attach a dipole or yagi antenna for superior range. This gives our RFM69HW breakout boards the best range of any breakout boards on the market!
Note, this product is the bare slim RFM69HW Breakout Board for you to assemble yourself. You can use your own RFM69HW module or purchase one from our store. For more information on the Hope RF RFM69HW module visit its product page or download the datasheets below.
If you would prefer a fully constructed Slim RFM69HW breakout board, with the RFM69HW module and SMA connector pre-installed, our RFM69HW Slim Breakout board – with installed module is the product for you.
The slim RFM69HW breakout board PCB comes in a 8-pin (single in line) SIL module, with pins spaced at 2.54mm (suitable for breadboard use) and uses an SMA / MMX or wire for the antenna connection. The SIL footprint not only allows our breakout board used on breadboard / protoboard, but also allows it to be used with Arduino or RaspberryPi’s that can support the same connections.
- Slim design – ideal for tight spaces such as drones or remote control systems
- 8-pin SIL compatible PCB, pins spaced at the standard 2.54mm
- RFM69HW pins provided: MOSI, MISO, DIO0, RESET, NSS, SCK, GND, VCC
- Can be mounted directly onto a breadboard or prototyping board – ideal for Arduino or RaspberryPi use
- SMA / MMX connector for antenna – allowing for excellent range (not included)
- If space is constrained our antenna footprint supports a wire antenna
- On board decoupling capacitors – for improved wireless module performance and range
- Our trademark purple soldermask and white silk screen – looks fantastic
- Highest quality ENIG plated PCB to reduce corrosion and enable easy soldering
- Dimensions: 22.6 x 38.3 x 1.6 mm
- RFM69HW Carrier / Breakout Board Schematic
- RFM69HW Datasheet
- RFM69HW 433MHz FCC Test Report – Manufacturer Provided
- RFM69HW 433MHz ETSI Test Report – Manufacturer Provided
- RFM69HW Demo Code – Manufacturer Provided