The picoTRONICS32 is our latest PIC32 development board, for Microchips very powerful range of 32-bit microcontrollers. This high quality, very affordable, development board comes fully populated, including with a PIC32MX250F128D-I/PT microcontroller, with all the components you’ll need to get started with your project straight away.
The picoTRONICS32 is a very powerful 32-bit alternative to the Arduino platform, although fully compatible with Arduino code using software like MPIDE. This board, designed for ease of use, is well suited for those who want to get cracking on their microcontroller projects straight away. The picoTRONICS32 is a very powerful and simple to use 32-bit microcontroller development board. It requires minimal external components and as such you’ll be up and running very quickly.
The picoTRONICS32 is designed for Microchips powerful range of 32-bit microcontrollers in 44-pin TQFP packages. We really like the powerful PIC32MX250F128D-I/PT and have installed it on the board. The PIC32MX250F128D offers numerous features including: USB (without the need for external components), ADCs, hardware RTCC and peripherals that support peripheral pin select (allowing them to be assigned to almost any IO pin) including: 2 x UART, 2 x SPI, 2 x I2C, Charge Time Measurement Unit (CTMU) for capacitive touch interface and many more.
Note: The picoTRONCIS32 development kit does not come with soldered headers. These are provided separately for the customer to solder themselves.
- High PIC32 32-bit microcontroller development board
- High quality fully constructed PIC24 development board / kit
- Comes preconfigured with a PIC32MX250F128D PIC32 32-bit microcontroller featuring:
- Up to 83 MIPS performance
- 128KB of flash memory
- 32KB of RAM
- 35 IO pins – user configurable functions (via peripheral pin select)
- Full Speed, USB 2.0
- Very low power modes
- 2 x UART, 2 x SPI, 2 x I2C, 5 x 16-bit timers, ADC
- C++ compatible compiler
- UART Support via FTDI TTL to USB header – see our FTDI USB to TTL Serial Breakout Board
- Reset Button
- User definable push button – connects to the PIC32 external interrupt pin
- User controllable LEDs
- Power LED
- External system and RTC crystal support – neither required for standard operation
- USB Bus powered or externally powered (+5V)
- Microchip ICSP interface – supports PICKit3 Microchip Programmer / Debugger
- Mounting holes
- Dimensions: 70 x 43 x 5 mm
PIC32 Microcontroller Development Board Schematic
PIC32 Microcontroller Development Board Example C Source Code
- Coming shortly – check back soon