The nanoTRONICS32 is one of our latest PIC32 development boards, for Microchip’s powerful range of 32-bit microcontrollers. This development board offers a number of advanced features including, an LCD interface, mini-USB connector (including USB powered) and RF interface via one of our breakout board mounting headers. Compatible RF breakout boards include our RFM22B, RFM12B, RFM69HW and Wifi breakout boards. This dev board is an extremely high quality microcontroller development board, featuring our stylish purple soldermask and a high quality ENIG finish (for easy soldering).
This board is designed for those who want a powerful 32-bit development board with features such as USB, a 16×2 character LCD and RF wireless support, it is well suited for those who want to get cracking on their microcontroller projects straight away. The nanoTRONICS32 is a very powerful and simple to use 32-bit microcontroller development board. It requires minimal external components and as such you’ll be up and running very quickly.
The nanoTRONICS32 is designed for Microchips powerful range of 32-bit microcontrollers in 44-pin TQFP packages. We really like the PIC32MX250F128D-I/PT, but Microchip also offers many other PIC32 devices in 44-pin TQFP packages that are compatible with this board. The PIC32MX250F128D offers numerous features including: USB , inbuilt oscillator (very stable), ADCs, hardware RTCC and peripherals that support peripheral pin select (allowing them to be assigned to almost any IO pin) including: 2 x UART, 2 x SPI, 2 x I2C, Charge Time Measurement Unit (CTMU) for capacitive touch interface and many more.
Want to do a DIY build of our nanoTRONICS32 PCB and don’t have the parts? We’ve shared our nanoTRONICS32 Mouser Shopping Cart – it contains everything you need except the SIL Male Headers, 16×2 LCD Module and RF modules, the latter two can be purchased from our site.
- High quality development board with purple soldermask and ENIG finish
- Compatible with Microchip 32-bit microcontrollers with a 44-pin TQFP footprint
- Mini-USB connector – board has USB support – USB Powered (plus support for an external 5V supply if desired)
- Wireless Support Via our Wifi or Long Range HopeRF Breakout Boards including:
- 16×2 Character LCD header – 4-bit interface, adjustable contrast – providing an easy option for implementing a user interface
- UART Support via FTDI TTL to USB header – see our FTDI USB to TTL Serial Breakout Board
- Reset Button
- User definable push button – connects to the PIC32 external interrupt pin
- User controllable LEDs
- Power LED
- External system and RTC crystal support – neither required for standard operation
- Suits PIC32 32-bit, microcontrollers – we often use the PIC32MX250F128D
- USB Bus powered or externally powered if required (+5V)
- Microchip ICSP interface – supports PICKit3 Microchip Programmer / Debugger
- Mounting holes
- Dimensions: 90 x 56 x 2 mm
PIC32 Microcontroller Development Board Schematic
- nanoTRONICS32 – PIC32 Development Board Schematic
- PIC32MX250F128D Datasheet
- nanoTRONICS32 – PIC32 Development Board BOM
- nanoTRONICS32 – Mouser Shopping Cart – for DIY Builds
PIC32 Microcontroller Development Board Example C Source Code
- Coming shortly – check back soon